Saturday, April 23, 2011

Max On Life by Max Lucado

Max on Life
Written by
Max lucado

For all you Max Lucado fans this is the book for you. Max’s insight on living in a world searching for significance has reached a new beginning. The questions we all have about our lives. What the Bible says about Relationships, Feelings, and The Hereafter is summed up in this book. Fans have written Max Lucado over the years and he has compiled them and with God’s leading has answered them to the best of his ability. This is a great book if you are searching for answers.
I personally have not read many of Max Lucado’s books but I have heard quotes one of my favorites is; “Hide your heart so deep in God, that a man has to seek Him to find you” I am a single woman striving after God’s heart and this quote means a lot to me. I want a man who is also striving after God’s heart. Even though I have not read many of his books I really enjoyed this one. There are scriptures backing up his answers. Some of the questions did not apply to my life, but recently I have encountered some non Christians who have some of these same questions and I am gaining knowledge in how to answer those using biblical answers.
The book is written in a question and answer format which allows the reader to engage fully in the response. My goal is to use this book as a daily devotional diving into a deeper study with these questions. I recommend this book as an insight on God’s will for your life. As an aspiring writer Max’s insights on life speak to me and I hope you enjoy this book as much as I have.
May God Bless Your life,
Nikki Wiles

No comments:

Post a Comment