Saturday, January 14, 2012

Small Town Life

Community, that is one way to describe my life here in Mooresville. I have a great community of neighbors. It a small apartment set that brings people of all backgrounds together. We are definitely enjoying our peaceful enjoyment. Winter brought an ice storm where I was stuck in the house for a week straight. I opened my door during this horrible storm and the cars were covered in a ice that seemed unbreakable. I thought” I have to break out of here” I went to the task of chipping away at the two inch thick layer of ice that had engulfed my car, three ice scrapers later I was free ,now to find something to do. So I ventured out onto 67 and the only place open; good old Walmart. I walked the isles, looking at cd’s, movies, and the many other oddities that Walmart had to offer. I was in need of a new ice scraper because my previous three were broken during my excavation of my car. Why I had three ice scrapers I’ll never know, but it was handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment